Start a new topic

I have an older AutoSparge and want to upgrade to the stainless steel float ball. How can I get one?

You can work with our local Blichmann retailer to order one.

You can also purchase one on the Blichmann Engineering Replacement Parts site at the link below.

Login or Signup to post a comment